Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tassel everything you own.

TASSELS!
Been seeing a lot of tassel jewelry out there which makes me so very happy. Although most of it has been on the subtle side. Lots of chain tassels and minimalist pieces. Which don't get me wrong is still super cute, but it certainly doesn't have enough pop for me. There is hope though! See that necklace on the left side of my lil photo collage? That's $12.90 at F21 right now. And that necklace on the right? That's from an amazing little Etsy shop called Mimoza, based in Budapest. It's over $80, but hell, that is a piece I would cherish for a LONG time. And don't forget that making a tassel is like the easiest thing in the world.   Make a tassel now! Think of all the possibilites! Pillows, scarves, blankets, jewelry, dogs, cats, your mom, meatballs. I mean, you can tassel freaking everything! Get crackin.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment